вторник, 25 ноября 2014 г.

Formal letter.

                                                                                                                               25 November 2104

Dear Silver Tambur,

Me letter is connected with your topic, wich you was wrote in 21 november 2014 in estonianworld.com. The headline of that topic is " Estonia invests 40m euro in the American Javelin anti-tank missile system." I would like to express my opinion about this.
From my point of view Estonia just spend her money. All war things, where Estonia spend money, can not help her to win the future war. Perhaps you would ask me " Why?". Because the quality of american guns very poor. It is a fact. In the Internet a lot of people, who will say like me. Moreover in Estonia not enough people who can use this guns. I can safely assume that Estonia spend money to nowhere.
To crown it all, to my way of thinking, Estonia must spend money in  social structure,  such as education, health, technology.
http://estonianworld.com/security/estonia-invests-e40m-american-javelin-anti-tank-missile-system/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий